Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique.

Yes, we offer third-party integrations for your website. Please let us know about any specific integrations you require before the start of the project. We will assess the feasibility and provide guidance on incorporating the desired integrations into your website.

The only recurring monthly cost is the Webflow hosting fee, which is approximately €20, depending on the hosting plan and the time of purchase. Unless otherwise specified in advance, there are no additional monthly costs associated with our services. We aim to provide transparency regarding any potential additional costs before the project begins.

We primarily host websites on Webflow, which we highly recommend for its features and reliability. However, if a CMS or e-commerce functionality requires alternative hosting, we can accommodate hosting with other providers as well. Our priority is to ensure that your website is hosted in a suitable environment that meets your specific needs.

Yes, we provide a custom dashboard for each client. It allows you to access and track the current progress of your project at any time, ensuring transparency and convenience.

Yes, we offer Webflow training as part of our services. Once your website is completed, we provide training sessions to guide you on how to manage and update your website using the Webflow platform. We ensure that you have a good understanding of the functionalities and features so that you can confidently maintain your website moving forward.

Typically, it takes around 4-16 weeks to build a new website. However, the exact duration depends on the size and complexity of the project. Rest assured, we are committed to delivering your website as efficiently as possible without compromising on quality.

No, you do not need to provide us with the design. We prefer to be involved from the beginning to ensure a cohesive and seamless design process. Our team of skilled designers will work closely with you to understand your vision and create a custom design that aligns with your brand and objectives.

Yes, we work with fixed prices for our projects. We provide transparent and comprehensive quotes based on the scope and requirements of the project, ensuring that there are no hourly billing surprises. Our clients know the exact cost upfront, allowing for better budgeting and planning.

Our payment terms are as follows: 25% of the total project cost is due before the project begins. Another 25% is required upon completion of the design phase. The remaining 50% is payable upon project completion and delivery.

Yes, we work internationally and cater to clients from various locations around the world. We have experience in serving clients globally and are well-equipped to handle projects regardless of geographical boundaries.

The cost of a project depends on its scope and specific requirements. We encourage interested individuals to contact us directly so that we can discuss their unique needs and provide a tailored quote based on their project objectives. Please reach out to us to get a personalized cost estimate for your project.

Trinker Media offers custom web design, responsive web development, and various digital marketing services to help businesses establish a strong online presence.

Still have questions?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

trinker media

Ready for your new Website?